Can I cancel my order at any time? If so, will that stop my forms from being e-filed?

You can cancel an order before submitting your payment.  Once the payment is made you will not be able to cancel your order.  We encourage you to thoroughly review your data before placing an order.  We will not be able to process any refunds after you have submitted payment.

You can change information entered into a form after you have checked out and paid for the service, and prior to us e-filing to the IRS/SSA for $1.95.  If your form is eligible for editing, you will see an “Edit Data” link in the “Correct Errors” column on the Filed Forms page.

Note: ACA forms 1095-B, 1095-C and 1094-C are not eligible for editing once you have checked out and paid for the forms.

If you accidentally submitted a form that reported wrong dollar amounts, and the IRS has accepted the file, you can file a separate correction form to correct the IRS records.  You can file a correction form on our site by selecting “File a Correction” from the “File Forms” tab on the top navigation or by clicking the “File A Correction” link in the “Correct Errors” column on the “Filed Forms” page.  Correction forms are $7.95 each (available for 1099-MISC, 1099-INT, 1099-S, 1099-DIV, 1098 and W-2).

If you submitted a form that should not have been filed, or you need to fix payer or recipient information, contact the IRS directly at (866) 455-7438 or refer to the IRS Guidelines for more information.

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.