Our integration solution with Intuit QuickBooks Online allows our customers to import Company, Vendor and Transaction information to populate their 1099-MISC forms and e-file through our site. This integration can be found by clicking on the 'Easy Import' section in the Dashboard once logged in, or by selecting 'Upload Forms' in the 'Filing Center' menu option.
In an effort to protect their customer's financial data, such as client's credit card information, PayPal logins, bank cards, etc., Intuit allows the following data to get imported directly into our site:
- Company information (this will be your Payer on the 1099-MISC)
- Vendor information (this will be your Recipient on the 1099-MISC)
- Dollar amounts for Payments made to Vendors within the 2016 Tax Year
There are some scenarios where data may not get imported, such as:
- Transactions marked as Credit Card, Debit Card, PayPal paid
- Dollar amounts for bills not paid using the 'Pay Bill' functionality in QuickBooks Online.
- Vendors not setup as 1099 Vendors.
- Vendors that do not meet the threshold needed to generate a 1099-MISC form.
- Vendors that got paid from an account not marked as a 1099 account.
- Vendors that are setup as an OTHER Name type instead of Vendor.
- Vendors that were setup as Vendors AND Employees. Employee transactions will not get imported nor show in the 1099.
We recommend running a 1099 Report from QuickBooks Online prior to attempting to connect to our site, just to ensure all vendors are showing.
NOTE: Once you have imported your data to our site, the only box populated on the 1099-MISC form will be Box 7 - Non-employee Compensation. Please review your forms prior to submitting to ensure accuracy.